Saturday, July 19, 2008

Unavisi Sketches

Okay, so for those of you who don't know (or aren't already part of the community) the Unavisi are created by Brianne Goetz. It is an invitation only community, and while we (the members) always appreciate art based on our characters, Unavisi are not open for you to openly create your own. That being said...on to the arts!This is my Wanderer character Lion (who is based on...*gasp* a lion), and I had this image of him lounging in the grass. I will finish the colors on this eventually, when I actually get motivated to color. I think that's the thing I have the hardest time with.


This is Ironwood, on the day of his lifemating to Carambola (who belongs to my friend Apis). I wanted him to look really pretty, and I would like to color this at some point.

And last (but never least) this is Jostaberry. He's a bard and plays a myriad of different instruments, his favorite of which is the lute. I suppose he's the Unavisi version of a rock star, and he definitely acts like it. Another color WIP that I intend to finish someday. Haha, all of these have been my boys, didn't do that on purpose! XD

No comments: